occasional thoughts

occasional thoughts

Monday, October 24, 2011

happy halloween

Very exciting stuff is happening in the world. I have decided that I don't like blogging, so let's just cut to the chase. I have two poems up in the Halloween issue of Thirteen Myna Birds. Thirteen Myna Birds is the brain-child of Juliet Cook, who seems to have a book out on every press ever. She rocks and her journal is pretty cool. Dark, very dark. I fuks wit it, as they say. The lay out of the journal is rad. They have thirteen (sixteen for Halloween) pieces, ordered from thirteen to one. When a new piece is published, the piece numbered one gets pushed off the journal. Keeps things temporary, urgent maybe? Read my poems here while you can. http://13myna.blogspot.com/. What else is going on, you ask? A fair amount of rejections. Elimae - I will make sweet, sweet love to you one day, but not today. Some acceptances also. I'll link something later that I have in Short, Fast and Deadly. My chapbook is done, time to start sending that out. This little fucker was fun to put together. I will start another one soon. Personal things have been going on, alas poor reader, those are personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment